So after 4 months of looking at it EVERY DAY and looking at the pile of paint equipment EVERY DAY I finally did something about it! It was a little scary at first climbing up there on the ladder scooting around on the ledge but I did it. It was hot and took all day but it is done and looks so, so good now :)
Ok so they don't really look any different...haha but before the wall was a dark earthy brown and now it's a nice grey, perfect to go with our black, white and red theme we have going. It looks better in person than in picture haha And we aren't quite sure what we want to do with those square things yet, so for now...there they are haha
I have been wanting to share pictures of our home for a while now but we still have a few more things we want to get all situated before we show everyone! In the meantime though, here is a little sneak peak at our house! There will be more to come! Let's hope sooner than later ;)
Lots of little details make a home come together! Austin and I are having so much fun being able to decorate and turn our first little house into our home :)
It's fun to get to make the decorating decisions that turn the space into "yours". Can't wait to see more pictures! :)
ReplyDelete