We started off the month with Alex's birthday! He turned the big 1-8! OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe it! He is all grown up!! He is going to be graduating in the spring and then he's off on a mission...crazy to think about!! It was really good being the the Giles family though! It's always a party when you get us all together! We played some really fun games and just had a good time enjoying each other's company and of course celebrating Alex! He has been the best friend and little brother ever! We have had so, so many fun memories together! We weren't the best of friends when we were younger but we have definitely made up for the lost time! One of my favorites memories of Alex was about two years ago. We decided that it was time for us to learn to ski, seeing that we have lived in Utah our whole live and had never attempted it. We both actually caught on quickly and decided that we would try some of the back mountain trails. It didn't go quite as well as we had expected....haha
Just so everyone is aware, Alex is A LOT better now haha! We had some really good times together! Happy Birthday Al Pal! :)
On to the next party! It was another big number! 21!!! Yep, that would be my baby Austin! :) We had a really nice weekend together! We celebrated his birthday together with a nice night out :) I always love spending time with him! We can talk forever and just laugh and laugh! On Saturday we celebrated with Austin's family :) The boys went out and went shooting and had a blast, of course. And I literally mean a "blast". They had quite a fun time blowing up some carbonite, I think the explosions were a little bigger than what they were planning hahaha! But everyone had a great time!! :) Sunday we celebrated Austin's birthday with my family and had a fun game night! We get a little competitive with each other but we have so much fun playing games! We had a great time with both our family's! We are so lucky to have them!! :) And I am so grateful to have Austin in my life and that I get to be with him for the rest of eternity! :) I love you Aust! Happy Birthday!! :)
Andrew and Tobin :)
Christian with all the snacks haha
Tanner man :)
Conner has a dang good shot! :)
Dad, happy as can be with his guns haha
Cute cousins :)
The cute Smith family :)
My cute husband :)
Such a fun day with all the boys!
Love these guys :)



No comments:
Post a Comment