Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekend with the Fam :)

Labor Day weekend! Yay! It was so nice to have a three day weekend to spend all the Austin! And family of course!! We were originally going to head up to the good ole Bear Lake, which is one of my family's favorite places. Sadly the weather was not on our side, who wants to go boating in 70 degree weather any way?! So we headed to Utah Lake! A day out on the lake is the best way to relax and have fun :)




It was a gorgeous day on the lake. We were able to find a lot of glass, made for a great wakeboarding day :)




Catchin' some air...not bad for wakeboarding for the first time this summer! It paid off with lots of soooore muscles though...haha





That's my baby :) After a broken ankle and not having wakeboarded for 4 years, he did awesome :)




Oh my cute hubby :)




Girls turn on the tube! I don' think Mom stopped laughing the whole time haha




I had to put in a close up of Lizzy's face! My Mom and I laughing so hard we can't breathe and Lizzy screaming so hard she can't breathe :) haha 




AIIIRR :)





In the end Lizzy loved tubing, YAY! Such a fun time :)






Dear Husband.... 




Next time we go boating.....




You're the one who is going down :) Love you! ;)





I just love my family, we have way too much fun together :)


After boating we took our sunburned and sore bodies to Texas Roadhouse :) YUM! Nothing like good food to end the night!

Sundy we were able to enjoy the Smith family dinner with all the extended family :) I love being able to go and relax with everyone, eat good food and laugh and laugh and laugh. I don't think there could have been a better family that I married into :) The Smith's are some of the most humble, gracious, kind, sweet, loving, smart, funny, wonderful and amazing people I know! You know you're in good company when you are surrounded by the Smith family. I am very lucky to be able to say that I am one of the Smith's now :) 

And today has been a lazy day at home :)  Watching movies (and still resting our ridiculously sore bodies) is the perfect day! Snuggling with Austin on the couch eating my homemade white chili (which I am very proud of ;) ) is an even better way to end the weekend :) I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing husband and an amazing family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment