The day Austin and I got married was the best day of my life!! It was a huge party all day long! Everything from the temple, to pictures, the luncheon, golfing, food, the reception and a great dance party! We were lucky enough to have a wonderful videography capture our perfect day! Barlow Elton with Motif Motion and Stills was absolutely wonderful to work with! He really knows how to capture so much emotion in a shot and has a great eye for what will look good in the camera! After two months of waiting we finally got our videos!! YAY!!!! I cannot even begin to describe how excited I was to watch them!! And I can't wait to share them with everyone else as well! So here they are! :)
Sleepy Ridge was perfect for shooting our groomal video! We survived all the bugs and wind and had such a fun time :)
Probably the best part of the whole day :) So much family and so much love :)
The luncheon and reception was so, so much fun!! I can't believe how many friends and family we had come and support us! Such a great way to end our day!!
THANK YOU for everyone who helped make our big day absolutely perfect!! :) Love you all :)
I'm so happy to get to see your blog and how much fun you guys are having being newly weds. You guys are just so cute! :)
ReplyDelete