Sunday, September 18, 2011

College Grad :)

It's official! I am a college graduate!! Yay!! September 14, 2011! It was such a fun night! I was lucky enough to get to speak. I actually really enjoyed it! I was so, so nervous but I like being able to speak. I only had a week to prepare but I thought everything went really well! "Enjoy the journey" was my theme that I choose to speak on. The experiences and things we learn during the journey can be more satisfying than the actual goal sometimes. Thanks to my Aunt Kim and Grandpa Giles I had wonderful examples to use. By not sweating the small stuff and living on purpose we will be able to enjoy the journey.






Yay! I am done!! 



My awesome friends that made class so much fun everyday! So glad I know these sweet girls! :)



My sweet parents! I could not have done this without them! They were there with me every step of the way encouraging me and supporting me! Thank you Mom and Dad! I LOVE YOU! :)


Everyone who was there to support me! :) (Grandma Kay and Staff were there too, love them :) )


I love Austin! He has been there for me the entire time too. He supported me when I decided to switch schools out of the blue. He was there for me when I was stressing during our honeymoon because I was coming back the next day to all my finals haha! He is the most sweet, caring husband and I don't know what I would do without him! Thank you Austin for supporting me with all my schooling! :) Love you! xoxo

And now I am finishing up my externship hours and will start working with my new degree in the St. Marks Operating Room :) So excited for the future, and I am definitely enjoying the journey along the way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment