My cute husband with Mom!
Stefani was absolutely gorgeous!! :) They are just so in love :)
Me and my sweet Mom! So happy seeing Andrew and Stefani walk out of the temple :)
The cute couple at the luncheon! Carrabba's is Andrew's favorite restauraunt, so who else would we have cater?!
Their beautiful cake!
Aw, their first dance! The reception was decorated so beautifully! It was just perfect :)
Liz and Brecka bringin' it down on the dance floor! Party time!!
And they are off to the Bahama's!!
The day was filled with lots of love and it couldn't have been more perfect for the new Giles couple! :) I have the best big brother in the world! He has always been there and we have made so many fun memories together! I will never forget all our homemade movies, our pyro days, our adventures at seven peaks, the Jenny and Johnny show, our Lord of the Rings movie marathon, all our Bear Lake adventures and our late night talks! I sure do love him!! :) I am so happy for him that he has found the girl of his dreams that loves him more than anything in the world! Austin and I were able to be there with Andrew on his first blind date with Stefani and you could tell by the end of the night there was definitely a spark between the two :) I am so excited to have a new sister in the family! Stef is a sweet, caring, loving, fun, beautiful girl and a perfect addition to the Giles family!
Love you Stefani!! Welcome to the family! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment