My sweet in laws invited Austin and I over for dinner, games and fireworks and of course we weren't going to pass up a chance to be with our family! It was so good to talk with everyone! It felt like forever since we had seen them!! Dinner was delicious and it was filled with lots of smiles and laughter :) I loved it :) We played an intense game of "spaz" and catch phrase. I laughed so hard watching everyone's faces as we played! It was good times with the family! The fireworks were definitely the most exciting though! The ooohs and aaahs turned into AHHHH's!! when we got an unexpected explosion that had us all screaming like little girls ;) (haha oh Conner)! Then to top the night off we had ice cream and a dance party. Let me just let the whole world know that the Smith family knows how to bring the house down! I might have to take a couple of dance lessons from them myself ;) This definitely is going down as one of my top 10 favorite nights :)
Family is the most important thing and I couldn't agree more :) I am so grateful for such a wonderful, fun, caring and loving family! I got the package deal, an amazing husband and an amazing new family! I couldn't have been more blessed! I sure do love them!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment