Austin has been crazy busy helping get Kneaders Bakery in City Creek open. The store is beautiful! I haven't had a chance to go shop around there yet but everyone I talk to says it is absolutely gorgeous! The location of Kneaders is right in front of the large waterfall/fountain when you walk in. Just a little fact for you all haha the same people who designed and built the fountain in front of the Belagio created and built the one in City Creek! Kinda cool I thought! Austin is one of the hardest workers I know. It's a little hard sometimes not seeing him though. I am always in bed and asleep by the time he gets home from work, so we don't have a whole lot of time together when he is getting ready for a store to open. His company is actually getting ready to open a Kneaders in Heber this week as well! Yay for Kneaders :) But being a hard worker is definitely one thing I love most about Austin. He is a very determined person. He knows what he needs to do now to get where he wants to be in his future. Sacrificing a little bit now will be so worth it in the end to get to where we want to be. I love my cute husband! I don't know what I would do without him! :)
The big news for us though is that we MOVED!! :) Yay!!! :) When Austin and I first got engaged and started looking for places to live we fell in love with Ivory Ridge in Lehi. We both knew we wanted to be there one day. Well, now is the day! Let me tell you, moving is a lot more work than I ever thought it would be, oh man did I underestimate that one...haha THANK YOU again to all of our family who helped us move! We would not have been able to do it without their help!
We love our new home!! We have been here for about three weeks now! I think Austin and I can both agree the thing we love most is all the space we have!!! We were just renting a 900 square foot little town home before and it was great, but we were ready to move on. We took a huge step together and bought our first home! :) We were able to find the place when they were still building so we were able to put a few things we wanted in, which was so nice! We will be enjoying our new 2750 square foot town home for a while :) We have a basement, a two car garage, our own backyard and fence, a huge laundry room, an amazing tub for my almost daily bubble baths haha oh man :) I am just so excited about everything! I feel like our house is so huge compared to the furniture we have! The house is still very, very bare!! It will be fun shopping together for new furniture and decorations that will make our home complete :) I don't really have that many pictures and I haven't taken any since we have moved in, but here are a few to just give you all a little preview :)
Being there for the construction process was really fun! Austin and I went there a few times a week to see all the progress they had made, they built it so fast! It was only about three months, crazy!
Love the big vaulted ceilings :)
Our family room with a fireplace of course :)
We had a fun time picking out our granite counter tops! Yay!
I know there isn't many pictures but a little is better than none :) The basement it unfinished but Aust and I have a lot of fun ideas to finish that up in the next year or so. We are working on the finishing touches in our office and bedroom but decided that we will leave the future baby's room alone until we have use for it ;) haha which won't be for a while for those wondering haha
I am kinda freaking out that I have to decorate this whole place though haha I am not much of an interior designer. I wish I was, but that is just not my talent. Good thing I have a wonderful mother in law who lives for this kind of thing and let me tell you definitely has the talent :) I think a lot of it rubbed off on Austin too. He is always fluffing the pillows and telling me how to do it correctly (with the karate chop and everything haha ;) )!
We both feel so blessed that we had the opportunity to take this step forward together. We have both been very blessed with wonderful jobs that we love. We are just livin' the life right now haha well according to us. We are perfectly content with our weekly snuggling on the couch and watching a movie on our Friday nights :)
So here's to livin' the life :)



Your two are frekin perfect for eachother! Love the house. Let's do some movie nights some time!! I am so happy for you two.
ReplyDeleteLiving the life is right! :)
ReplyDelete