Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bear Lake with the Smith's

This year the extended Smith family got together and we decided to go to Bear Lake!! :) I absolutely LOVE Bear Lake. I have only ever been there in the summer so I was so excited to see how it would be during the winter! We had so much fun!! There were a lot of unexpected things that happened...haha to say the least. Despite the injuries (poor Lauren had to get stitches after sledding and Shauna had a hurt back from skiing...no fun) we really had a blast! 


We started by having a picnic. Outside. In the freezing cold. Haha! It ended up being really fun! 


The gaming area, this is pretty much where the boys lived.



Upstairs people watching a movie :)


Cute Lindsey :)


Like I said...the boys lived here haha


Jenny and cute little Brock :) 


Maryam and Sammie! Maryam is the most amazing cook EVER!! :) I learned so much from her!


 Kate, Sydney and I


Another place all the little's lived. Everyone loves a good hot tub haha


Sweet little Ava :) love her


Getting a good breakfast before heading off to ski :)


It was Tobin and Brock's first time skiing! They are so dang cute! Little studs!


Brock :)


Tobin :)


Kate, Austin and Conner are the pros in the family! 


Love skiing!!!


The gang! :)



Andrew and Shauna :)


Everyone came up from the cabin to have lunch with us! 


Beaver Mountain!


Tanner, Conner and Christian


:)


Off to the lift!


Aust and I


Syd and Kate


Everyone was waiting to watch for us to come down the mountain!


It was so much fun!


Brody!


Oh Conner haha


Boy, for the first run of the season we were all sooo tired and sore after!! Feels so good though!


Massages after skiing haha


I love this boy! 


Sledding! 



Brock got some major air!!


Lindsey! 


Cute Sammie!


Tessa


The view of Bear Lake. Absolutely gorgeous!! :) Love it!


Haha! I think Austin could live on salad!


Everyone is so fascinated with the GoPro footage haha


Tannerman shooting the AR-15


Andrew 


Fondu!!! I have never done it before and it was so much fun! Sitting around talking and eating for two hours will never get old! :)


All the girls :)


Game time!! 


Let's just say Andrew was a little excited...haha priceless


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


My sweet in-laws! I love them!


The Smith family!


Everyone waiting for the ball to drop....


Andrew, Shauna, Christian Tobin! Love this family!


The Johnson family!! They drove all the way from Washington to be with us! It wouldn't have been the same without them! :) Such a cute family!


The Chaney family! What cute girls! Love being around them!


It got a little crazy and loud when all the kids started screaming and blowing their horns to welcome in the new year...haha






Our first New Year's together! It was perfect :)



Our cool, modern cabin we stayed in! 


We all had a blast together! I was so grateful to be able to go and get to know the Smith side of the family better! I can't even begin to explain how amazing, fun, kind, generous, loving and funny they all are! It is definitely always a party when you are with them! They have all done so much for Austin and I and I can't thank them enough! We are blessed to have such a wonderful family who is always there for us! Thank you Smith's!! It definitely will be a trip to remember! :) Love all of you!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment