Friday, June 22, 2012

The BEST year :)

I know I am a little late posting this but I didn't have time with all the packing and cleaning and shopping that needed to be done before we left on our amazing vacation! (I will be posting about it later)!


I can't believe it has been a whole year since this:








We had a perfect day and it was even more perfect with all our family and loved ones with us!

It has been the best year ever! We have been able to share so many moments together and make even more memories! Here is a little video of all the things we have done in the past year :)





I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing, kind, hard working and handsome guy! I don't know what I would do without Austin! He makes me laugh when I'm having a hard day and is always there for me! :) I am so proud of him and all he does! He is an amazing husband and will make a wonderful daddy someday! I love that I get to spend eternity with Austin :) Happy one year Aust! I love you so much! :)


I love you today, I love you tomorrow, I love you forever :)


No comments:

Post a Comment