Sunday, December 11, 2011

6 Months!!

I just wanted to say HAPPY 6 MONTHS TO MY AMAZING HUSBAND!!! I cannot believe how quickly time really does pass by! It has been the most wonderful 6 months of our marriage! I am so excited to keep making memories with my best friend! Austin and I both agree that the best part of the last six months has been being able to wake up each morning to each other! He is so sweet and even puts up with me hogging all the covers...and most of the bed too that is...haha! We are living the happy little newlywed life and I hope it will stay like that for the rest of our lives :) 


xoxo

I love you Austin Smith!! :) 


Thank you for choosing me and making me the most happy girl in the world :)

I love you today, I love you tomorrow and I will always love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment